[ADOL-C] Debug assertion failed -- Program aborts

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Mon Sep 19 10:04:00 EDT 2011

Hello John,

I used MS Visual Studio 2010 with your sent code. (After changing the
Additional Include and Library Directories accordingly). I compiled
adolcFinalSparse in the Release configuration instead of Debug and it
runs without a problem. In the Debug configuration there is a problem as
you saw. My guess is that since adolc.dll was not compiled with
debugging enabled, so that causes this problem. Both sparse and nosparse
configurations are clones of the default Release configurations. You
would have to add Debug in the build of adolc.dll itself in order to use
Debug for your code.

Regards
Kshitij.

As on 2011-09-13 06:22, john capeman did write:

--
Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,
Universität Paderborn,