[ADOL-C] Building ADOL-C with OpenMP-support

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Fri Jul 15 09:11:42 EDT 2011

Hello ADOL-C developers,

Using a special OpenMP memory manager turned out to greatly improve
CppAD speed tests. This has enabled CppAD  to obtain near linear speed
ups for 40 cores (we have not yet tested more cores). You many want to
consider using the OpenMP memory manager that CppAD is currently using; see
     http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/omp_alloc.xml