[ADOL-C] ColPack

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Thu Jul 7 04:03:01 EDT 2011

Hello

As on 2011-07-06 22:57, un homme did write:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new user and have several questions about the use of ColPack. I
> want to use ADOL-C as a part of using IPOPT. Visual Studio 2010 seems
> new and a bit complicated to me.
> 1. On directory ADOL-C-2.2.1\ThirdParty\ColPack\Readme it said that we
> should use the patch. How to do this?

The documentation needs to be updated, the patch mentioned there has
already been incorporated into the current ColPack version available at
the address in the Email from Andrea Walther. So you don't need to do
anything more than to download ColPack extract it in
ADOL-C-2.2.1\ThirdParty and compile it.
--
Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,