[ADOL-C] Link in ADOL-C/src/

Robert Kraus Robert.Kraus at tu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 4 07:28:05 EDT 2010

  Hi,

In the directory trunk/ADOL-C/src/ is a link where I have some problems
with. It is called adolc and shows to current directory where adolc is
located:

     adolc -> .

Hence I can go into adolc as often I want and I always find the content
of the src directory with the result that I get a really long path like
for example:

trunk/ADOL-C/src/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc/adolc

When I work with Debian this is not a Problem and I can compile everything.
But when I try to compile ADOL-C for Windows by using cygwin I have
several problems.
For example, in the svn-trunk verison, the link is not recognised at all
and when I download and unpack a source tarball, the path is to long for
Windows to delete it afterwards.

What can I do to get rid of this loop creating link? Is there maybe some
kind of workaround?

Best regards,

Robert Kraus

--