[ADOL-C] Building ADOL-C in 64-bit Windows

Alfonso Callejo alcallejo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:32:26 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I've been working with ADOL-C for several months by using the 32-bit Windows
pre-built version. Now I would want to use ADOL-C in a 64-bit Windows
platform with Visual Studio, so I need to build the library. Does anyone
know if there are building instructions for this kind of environment? I have
downloaded the 2.1.5 source package (zip) but I just don't know what to do
with it. I have only found instructions for UNIX-like systems...

Thank you!

Alfonso