[Coin-rpx] discussing the plan for the "real problem exchange" at the INFORMS Practice Meeting

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 20 09:28:14 EST 2006

Dear RPX-members:

Tomorrow 2/21 at 11 EST, there is going to be a conference call to plan
activities to develop the "Real Problem Exchange" at the INFORMS Practice
Meeting.  See below.  I'll post the call-in information to the list. (To
subscribe to the list, visit  http://www.coin-or.org/RPX)

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

----- Forwarded by Robin Lougee-Heimer/Watson/IBM on 03/20/2006 09:19 AM
-----

"Kempf, Karl G" <karl.g.kempf at intel.com>
03/20/2006 07:31 AM

"Kempf, Karl G" <karl.g.kempf at intel.com>,
<david.heltne at lakesideassociates.com>, <hpc at acm.org>, Robin
Lougee-Heimer/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
cc

Subject
RE: time to finsih the plan for the "real problem exchange" ...

Thanks for your replies - Tuesday 8 AM PST it is - I'll have my admin get
us a bridge as soon as I get to my office this morning ...