[Ipopt] MinGW problems

Jens Schubert jens.schubert.1 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:56:23 EST 2010

Hello Hans,

which compiler version are you using? When I started with Ipopt I had
similar problems, i.e. no errors when compiling and linking but no
sucessfull running of the final executable. Also for me Rodriggo's
suggestions did not work for me.

For me it works with gcc4.5.0 and using the linkeroption
'--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc-v2' durch '--enable-auto-import'.

Hope it helps
Jens