[Dip] Branch-and-Cut-and-Price

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 18 10:11:28 EST 2016

I can pretty well guess that it's something with Mac ports causing the
problem. Even putting this particular problem aside, I would recommend
uninstalling all your ports and Mac ports itself and switching to homebrew
for everything. I had problems similar to this with Mac ports over time and
you may run into more things down the road.

If you don't want to uninstall Mac ports, I think you can probably fix the
problem by changing the order of the directories in some of your paths. If
you can send the output of

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

there may be a relatively easy fix.

Cheers,