[Dip] Branch-and-Cut-and-Price

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sat Jan 16 10:09:55 EST 2016

Hi Mahdi,

I have the feeling that I got your e-mails out of order, but to answer your
questions, what I wrote was "default options", not "difficult options". The
default options are those that you get if you give no arguments to
configure (hence, the parenthetical comment in my last e-mail). The default
compiler used is clang, so if you aren't giving any arguments to configure,
you should be using clang, not gcc. Thus, installing gcc won't make any
difference (although if you're using a (very) old version of OS X, this
could possibly not be true). It would be most helpful if you could send
more details. Otherwise, I can't really guess what's going on very well.

Cheers,

Ted