[Dip] Branch and Price

arocco at ing.uchile.cl arocco at ing.uchile.cl
Wed Mar 21 08:25:18 EDT 2012

Hello, my name is Adolfo from Chile, I am working on my thesis to
solve a crew scheduling for a pharmacy, the problem is complicated in
the sense ti has a lot of constraints and variables, I have been
implementing a column generation in gams but each column has about 380
nodes (CP approach would not be good), so I do not know what would be
a good approach to solve a branch and price, a friend of mine
suggested me to email you because maybe the DIP (I do not know it)
might be helpful.

Regards Adolfo.