[Dip] Problem with 0 integer variables

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Thu Sep 2 14:50:50 EDT 2010

That is weird. Maybe one is void'ing out the exception/assertion check and the other is not - based on some compiler flag difference. I'll look into the Linux side - I don't have MacOS to check that side.

Does COIN support servers for project managers to log in and try stuff - so I can debug a Mac version?

Either way, I will make DIP work for LPs soon. Currently, it only works for IP.