[Coin-ima] IMA Scam re Accommodatio payments

Georgia Kroll kroll023 at umn.edu
Thu Sep 27 09:33:54 EDT 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This looks like a scam to me.
I make all the IMA reservations with a specific Representative from the
Graduate Minneapolis Hotel. Your reservation is secured by the IMA and we
will be direct billed for your accommodations.  Please do keep me posted if
you continually receive those email.

Thank you again!
Have a wonderful day!
Georgia