[Coin-ima] IMA Scam re Accommodatio payments

Andrew Mason a.mason at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Sep 26 21:26:36 EDT 2018

Georgia, et al,
I was just phoned by Chris Morgan who wanted me to pay for my IMA accommodation. I had to choose either Courtyard ($289/night) or Graduate Minneapolis Hotel. I was given the number +17867240414 to call back. I was also sent the email below.
Can you please let other attendees know if you think that is appropriate?
Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Mason

Sent on the road from my smartphone.