[Coin-ima] Fw: COIN-OR Workshop

Giacomo Nannicini nannicini at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 4 10:11:46 EDT 2018

Hi all,
I thought we had approved Jiajun Xu? I definitely remember emails with Ben
in which this was brought up. Any idea why he is not on the list?

----- Forwarded by Giacomo Nannicini/Watson/IBM on 09/04/2018 10:10 AM
-----

From:	Suvrajeet Sen <suvrajes at usc.edu>
To:	Giacomo Nannicini <nannicini at us.ibm.com>
Cc:	Matthew Saltzman <mjs at clemson.edu>
Date:	09/04/2018 07:57 AM
Subject:	Re: COIN-OR Workshop

Hi,

I figured I would follow up on an e-mail about the possibility of Jiajun Xu
attending the IMA workshop on COIN-OR.  Can you let me know whether he will
be able to attend the workshop.  Thanks - Suvrajeet