[Clp] Clp_primal reports infeasibility depending on objective sense

Henning Thielemann coinor at henning-thielemann.de
Thu Dec 7 11:36:23 EST 2023

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023, Henning Thielemann wrote:

> Attached is a small example where 'Simplex.primal' reports an infeasibility,
> but only on maximization and other methods also see no infeasibility. Might
> be a rounding problem, though.

Output is:

Coin0001I At line 1 NAME          ClpDefau
Coin0001I At line 2 ROWS
Coin0001I At line 13 COLUMNS
Coin0001I At line 41 RHS
Coin0001I At line 51 RANGES
Coin0001I At line 55 BOUNDS
Coin0001I At line 68 ENDATA
Coin0002I Problem ClpDefau has 9 rows, 6 columns and 25 elements
Clp0027I Model was imported from wrong-infeasibility.mps in 0.008141
seconds
Clp0001I Primal infeasible - objective value -74.729232
status: 1
objective value: -74.7292