[BuildTools] OS build problems

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Jan 7 12:58:07 EST 2018

FYI, I added some comments about how to fix the problem reported in tickets
number 60 and 62. The problem with dywarn seems to be fixed by this
changeset, which does not seem to have made it into a release in two years:
https://projects.coin-or.org/DyLP/changeset/587/trunk. I'm way behind in
making releases. I think you have fixes for everything you reported now.

Cheers,

Ted