[BuildTools] BuildTools help

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu May 29 13:40:56 EDT 2014

Hi,

the include paths are set by the OSLIB_CFLAGS variable in OS.
And the purpose of the OSLib argument in the AC_COIN_CHECK_USER_LIBRARY
macro is to add the path to Csdp to the OSLIB_CFLAGS variable.

Thus, you should either resolve the error you got from run_autotools
when using the OSLib argument, or you had CSDP_CFLAGS (which should be
set by the AC_COIN_CHECK_USER_LIBRARY macro, too) to the compiler flags
(AM_CPPFLAGS) in OS/src/OSSolverInterfaces/Makefile.am.

Stefan