[BuildTools] Removing config_xxx.h (specifically, config_coinutils.h)

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Sat Mar 26 12:35:17 EDT 2011

Ted, Stefan, et al.,

	While working on other code, I was browsing in CoinFinite.hpp and that
reminded me of the goal of removing config_xxx.h from the set of
installed include files. This will get very ugly. CoinFinite.hpp makes
explicit use of many symbols defined in config_coinutils.h, and
CoinFinite is heavily used, directly and by other include files. This is
definitely not something we're going to do in a day.

						Lou