[BuildTools] Build problem on Ubuntu - No .Plo files

Jonathon White jonathon.h.white at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:55:37 EDT 2010

G'day,

I am running a Ubuntu (9.10) box, and I am having similar troubles to those
reported in Message: [BuildTools] Build problem with OS on Ubuntu  (copied
below).

After calling ./configure, the following message is displayed, but no .Plo
files are created.

I also executed config.status in the CoinUtils/src directory, but that does
not create the .Plo files either.
I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem?

Cheers,
Jonathon