[BuildTools] Release for BuildTools/stable/0.6?

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Jun 29 15:58:49 EDT 2010

Folks,

	I'm ready to do final tests on the revised [prepare,commit]_new_release
scripts, with the goal of pushing out releases for the most recent round of
stable branches for Clp, DyLP, Osi, and Cbc (the ones created at the end of
May).  It'd be really helpful to have a release for BuildTools/stable/0.6 given
that all four use it.

	If there are no objections, I'll start in on this tomorrow, creating
BuildTools/releases/0.6.0 and proceeding from there.

							Lou