[BuildTools] Stable and release scripts

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Jun 3 12:32:15 EDT 2010

Ted,

> [ ... Thus, at the moment, no projects are actually using stable/0.6, there
>   was no reason to make a release. In any case, it hasn't been very well
>   tested yet. ... ]

	As of now, stable DyLP 1.6, Clp 1.12, Osi 0.103, and Cbc 2.5 pull
stable/0.6 for the external.  I'll give this a critical eye as I port changes
into the prepare/commit_new_release scripts.  I'm intending to have the libtool
versioning stuff supported in the releases from these stables, so a release from
stable/0.6 will be useful.  Interesting test case for *_new_release.  I'll play
with it.

							Lou