[BuildTools] Build problem with OS on Ubuntu

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu May 21 18:21:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

the .Plo files should have been created at the end of configure when it
writes something like

What happens when you go to /home/gassmann/OS-vpath/ThirdParty/HSL
and call ./config.status there ?
Does that create the .deps directory and the dummy.Plo file?

Is ThirdParty/HSL/.deps/dummy.Plo the only missing file, or at others
also missing, e.g. in CoinUtils/src/.deps ?

But the file system where you make the build is a Linux-filesystem
(e.g., ext3)?

Stefan