[BuildTools] Augmented run_autotools (observes COIN_SKIP_PROJECTS)

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Jan 18 09:48:16 EST 2007

Hi Lou,

Thanks for making the modifaction.  I had to change some thing to make it
work when COIN_SKIP_PROJECTS is not set.  Also, in those scripts, we
should probably use 'test' instead of '[ ]' for portability.

I committed your modification into BuildTools/trunk.  Please give it a try
if it still works for you when COIN_SKIP_PROJECTS is set, and please let
me know if you need it to be in stable.

Andreas