[BCP] Configuring CPLEX 12.4 with BCP 1.3.4

Luis de la Torre ledelato at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:27:47 EDT 2012

I'm sorry if you're getting this twice, but I got an email that this
bounced, so I'm trying again:

Permissions were wrong, but it didn't fix the problem. Where cplex was
installed, I didn't have enough permissions to compile the included
c++ examples. I moved cplex to another location where I had
permissions to successfully compile and run all of the cplex examples.

There are no spaces in the config.site definition of cplex. Copied and
pasted from the config.site file:

with_cplex_lib="-L$ENV_CPLEX_LIB -lcplex -lpthread"
with_cplex_incdir=$ENV_CPLEX_H

I have of updated $ENV_CPLEX_LIB and $ENV_CPLEX_H to the new location
of cplex (To check it was updated, I logged out and back in and
checked that in a terminal $ENV_CPLEX_H was the new location).

I'm getting the same error as before when I run the config.site file
after making these changes.

I've posted the latest last_configure.txt and the config.site file:
https://gist.github.com/3005813 and https://gist.github.com/3005818

Thank you for your help,

Luis de la Torre