[BCP] Fwd: Cplex 12.4 and BCP1.3.4

Sepehr Nemati Proon sepehr.nemati at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:59:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

You need to make sure that you are linking to the CPLEX version for 64
bit.  This is a typical problem that occurs as it happened in my case too.
While compiling, you also need to disable the part that need to see if
cplex header file is available or not.
Special considerations in your Makefile also needed but of course when you
can successfully link it to CPLEX.

As I said, this happened in my case too and I could resolve the issue by
following the above instructions.
--Sepehr

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Ted Ralphs <ted at lehigh.edu> wrote:

> I am also seeing the same thing. I'll see what I can find out...
>
> Ted
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Shahin Gelareh <shahin.gelareh at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>>
>> I cannot configure BCP1.3.4 with cplex option.
>> I get the following:
>>
>> "checking whether symbol CPXgetstat is available with CPX... no"
>>
>> when I use:
>>

>> ./configure
>> --with-cplex-lib="-L/opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio124/cplex/lib/x86_sles10_4.1/static_pic
>> -lcplex -lpthread" \
>>

>> --with-cplex-incdir="/opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio124/cplex/include/ilcplex" \
>>
>>             --enable-static -C
>>

>> am I doing something wrong or is  known issue?
>>
>> Any comment is appreciated.
>>
>> best regards,
>> Shahin

> --