[BCP] The BAC example

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Jan 5 22:14:23 EST 2011

It looks to me like you've probably done a VPATH build, i.e., you did
something like

cd Bcp
mkdir build
cd build
../configure
make

But then you're looking for the Makefile in Bcp/examples/BAC instead
of Bcp/build/examples/BAC. If that doesn't fix it, you could post the
exact commands you used for the whole build sequence.

Cheers,

Ted