[BCP] Large Scale ILP

Md. Noor-E- Alam nooruoa at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 29 14:51:34 EST 2010

Dear All:

This is Noor, a new member in this gruop.  I am a graduate student working
towards solving a specfic type of location problem, which takes days to solve.
This problem has block angular structure, but the sub problems and MP have
integrality property. I am using AMPL & CPLEX for my reserach. I have seen from
the literature that this kind problem can be solved by BCP algorithm.

If I am not wrong, I just relaized that, only with CPLEX and AMPL, I can not do
that. It will be very help full for me if any one explain me briefly the
procedure of implementing BCP.

Thanks

Noor