[BCP] Branch and Price example

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 3 18:37:00 EST 2010

In the Applications subdirectory in the source there are two
branch-and-price applications: Csp and Mkc. They are relatively easy to
understand applications. When you run configure on Bcp they are configure
as well, though you have to change into their directories (in the build dir
structure) and run make from there. The Makefile created in their build
directory is a good example how you'll need to write your own Makefile.

--Laci