[BCP] BCP and Constraint programming

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 2 12:21:57 EST 2010

Jose:

The introductory eample for Bcp is in the subdirectory Bcp/examples/BAC.
There is a pdf file with installation instruction and introduction to
the Branch-and-Cut part of Bcp. Unfortunately, for the Branch-and-price
part, there is not much up to date description. There are other examples
in Bcp/examples (MCF-1, MCF-2, and MCF-3) that illustrate
branch-and-price and that are possibly easier to understand that MKC.

As a side note, you might want to look at the SYMPHONY project, as it
has an application code for solving VRP by branch-and-price.

Francois