[BCP] column generation broken in 1.2

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sun Jan 25 22:58:53 EST 2009

Hi all,

Good news everyone! I think I have fixed the bug. At least it seems to
work now for me :-). Also, I have fixed and committed the MCF-1
example. I will fix the other non-functional examples soon and then
make a new release. Afterwards I will fix the applications, too. In
the meantime you can get the (hopefully working) code from the
stable/1.2 directory in the repository (or from trunk).

Cheers,
--Laci