[BCP] MCF Examples not working in Bcp 1.2.0

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 1 13:21:46 EST 2008

Hi Stefano,

I'll try to get to updating the MCF examples this week, but I may not
be able to...

The MKC example should still be there. My intention was to create an
Application directory where the more specialized (in fact highly tuned
and very much application specific) applications would live.
Obviously, I have messed that up somewhere along the way :-(.
I'll resurrect that, too.

Cheers,
--Laci