[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Generic Branch and Cut code

Gualtiero Tramezzi gtramezzi at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:45:30 EST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried but it doesn't change nothing. :-(
The execution on SHELL example gives good results. Maybe I must start with
SHELL and not with BAC.
BAC and SHELL comes from the same "family". In these days  I have read all
the documentation that I found (especially about MaxCut and BAC). It seems
that all BCP programs shares the same "skeleton" (ex: MaxCut, BAC, SHELL).I
looked into the code but I don't understand how to specialize one program to
do a specific task.
For example: What are the differences between BAC and SHELL?
As I said before I'm a newbie and not a code wizard. So if some one could
give me a good hint about where to look ... it would be very kind.

Thanks,
Gualtiero.