[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Generic Branch and Cut code

Gualtiero Tramezzi gtramezzi at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 05:32:10 EST 2007

Ok but I'm very new to COIN-OR so I can't provide much dedailed information.
When I feed the BAC example with a very large lp file more than 10000
constraints and 20000 I obtain a segmentation fault, like this:
Compilation flags:

readInput(): core size: 10   indexed size: 6
Segmentation fault

This isn't probably a BCP bug, do you really want me to fill a bug with this
information?