[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Search ending

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Feb 4 08:27:48 EST 2006

Carlos:

This depends on the parameters you give to Bcp. I assume that your "lower
bound" is the value of the continuous relaxation of the LP.
If any feasible solution has an integer value, set in the parameter file

BCP_Granularity                         .99
BCP_IntegerTolerance                    1e-5

Francois