[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Need help to configuring the master problem

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 9 20:19:10 EST 2005

BCP is not a callable library and so is not invoked with a "solve"
command, as one might expect. It has its own main() function that is
automatically incorporated into every application. There is no need to
implement your own main function. After filling in the appropriate
classes and building the code, you should get an executable that will
work as advertised. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Ted