[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Need help to configuring the master problem

Yong Min Wang ywang at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 3 17:33:46 EST 2005

I just started to use BCP/COIN to implement a column generation method.

I have some troubles in understanding how to control the master problem,
i.e., printing out the problem in a mps (or other) file format and when
the master problem is solved.
It seems that I don't need to put a solve command to solve the master
problem, at least in the sample codes for AAP_BP and MKC, which are in
the tutorial web pages.

Please anybody give me some advice to understand this.
I appreciate it.