[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Compiling errors

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 16 10:00:13 EDT 2005

I have checked it a bit further and I have no idea what the C/C++ spec says
for this. Basically, the p->par.set_entry(key, val); call is a call to a
method returning void. So the { return p->par.set_entry(key, val); } method
body returns a value, that is a void value. So it might even be technically
correct, but then again, it might not. It's certainly confusing :-), so I have
changed all such instances to { p->par.set_entry(key, val); }. The change is
committed.

Thanks again,
--Laci