[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Problems with User Data

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 19 15:41:18 EST 2005

Carlos:

Laci's traveling and I don't know what kinda connectivity he has. He
returns the end of Dec.

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Carlos Eduardo de Andrade <ce.andrade at gmail.com>
Sent by: coin-bcpdiscuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
12/19/2005 02:53 PM

coin-bcpdiscuss at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Problems with User Data

Hellow,

I'm implement a Branch-and-price algo where I make implicit branch in
variables. The branch information is stored in user data. When the
branch ocurred, the framework continues in that node and crash my
program. I want to send the child node to the TM but I don't know how
to do this. The program dive and I don't want that it do this.

Can anybody help me???

Thank you very much,

Carlos

--