[Testtools] metslib and MOCHA added to projectConfig

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Sun Oct 25 20:05:03 EDT 2009

>David Haws replied that he is working with you
I am hoping to track down Andreas to see if he can help, but when I saw
your note I was thinking that maybe you had worked out the details.

JP

             Stefan Vigerske
             <stefan at vigerske.
             de>                                                        To
                                       J P Fasano/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
             10/25/2009 04:10                                           cc
             PM                        testtools at list.coin-or.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Testtools] metslib and MOCHA
                                       added to projectConfig

Hi,

> Last time I tried MOCHA it was failing to build because LAPACK could not
be
> found.
> Has this been fixed?
> (I will try for myself and see).

I had Lapack installed on my machine, so it was found.
David Haws replied that he is working with you in incorporating
ThirdParty/Blas,Lapack. That's why MOCHA/trunk is currently broken. He
tries AC_COIN_HAS_THIRDPARTY... but does not seem to use the BuildTools.

Stefan

> JP
>

>              Stefan Vigerske

>              <stefan at math.hu-b