[Testtools] [Coin-announce] First public release of METSlib Metaheuristics library (0.4.3).

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 18 14:01:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

can you add the output the autotools to the repository (trunk), e.g.,
configure, Makefile.in, libtool, ... That might give a chance to add
your project to the nightly builds (https://projects.coin-or.org/TestTools).
See also the suggestions on
https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/pm-main

Currently, when I get trunk and call autogen.sh, I get:
- libtoolize.
You should add the contents of
`/home/stefan/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `config'.
/home/stefan/local/bin/libtoolize: line 347: cd: config: file or
directory not found

And on windows(mingw) I do not even have autotools.

Stefan