[Symphony] (draft) documentation beyond the Symphony User's Manual?

Karol Suchan karol.suchan at uai.cl
Thu Dec 29 08:07:01 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm new to Symphony. I've fount it looking for a framework for developing VRP applications.

I'd like to ask if there is any documentation beyond the Symphony User's Manual? Be it very draft, not comparable to the quality of the Manual... In particular, I would like to get into the VRP application and try to modify it to add some constraints that I face in real-life problems, like time-windows or restrictions on the tour length for individual vehicles. The SYMPHONY VRP source code is very clean and nicely commented, but still it would help me a lot to get a "big-picture" (well, somewhere in between a typical research paper and the source-code and its comments) first, before going into details...

Best regards,

Karol