[Symphony] Building Symphony DLL

Vlad Kim vladhkim at gmail.com
Mon May 11 03:20:11 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have found some similar topics about Symphony DLL build process in list
archives, but still didn't come across the optimal solution.
I would like to build a Symphony DLL from the provided MS Visual Studio
solution file, but as this link suggests

https://projects.coin-or.org/MSVisualStudio

this might be tricky. (scroll down to "Building DLLs and Assemblies").

However, this page has been edited last time 3 years ago. So I  was
wondering, if anyone managed to develop an efficient way of building
Windows DLLs since then.  We need full functionality of "symphony", so
using CoinMP.dll is not in the range of possible solutions.

​Best regards,
Vlad