[Symphony] SYMPHONY Installation with PVM

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Oct 24 11:29:59 EDT 2014

Hi David,

I think I see what the problem is. I just made a change to the configure
script that I hope will fix what you are seeing. In nutshell, the search
path for the library was not set correctly. It was working for me because I
happened to have another version of the library sitting in a system
directory that I did not realize was there. I committed the change to
trunk. Can you do "svn switch
http://projects.coin-or.org/svn/SYMPHONY/trunk/SYMPHONY" in the SYMPHONY
subdirectory and then see if the configuration works now?

Cheers,

Ted

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Alfred Pennyworth <batcavecluster at gmail.com