[Symphony] biobjective problems

Papis Wongchaisuwat papis_31 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 15 12:39:08 EDT 2013

Thank you for a reply.I tried to start from simple problem that I found in presentation online.vmax [8x1, x2]s.t. 7x1 + x2 <= 5628x1 + 9x2 <= 2523x1 + 7x2 <=105x1, x2 >=0
In bicriteria.c, I use#include "symphony.h"
int main(int argc, char **argv){
   sym_environment *env = sym_open_environment();   sym_parse_command_line(env, argc, argv);   sym_load_problem(env);
   sym_set_obj2_coeff(env, 1, 1);
   sym_mc_solve(env);
   sym_close_environment(env);
   return(0);
}
my lp file :Maximize

obj: 8 var_1 + var_2

Subject to

 C1: 7 var_1 + var_2 <=
56

C2: 28 var_1 + 9 var_2 <= 252

C3: 3 var_1+ 7 var_2 <= 105

Bound

var_1>=0

var_2>=0Integervar_1var_2

End
I got incorrect results. This is what I gotFirst Objective: -64.000 Second Objective: 0.000 Range: 0.468750-1.000000First Objective: -47.000 Second Objective: -15.000 Range: 0.000000-0.468750
What did I do wrong?
Thank you,Papis