[Symphony] Rsymphony and package 'bigmatrix'

Marko Limbek marko.limbek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:47:40 EST 2013

Hello,

Maybe my question was too long.

Can I use object 'big.matrix' and 'filebacked.big.matrix'  in Rsymphony
package?

Is there any other way to use large matrices in Rsymphony, lets say 100.000
x 100.000 that take 50 GB of drive space? I don't know how else to work
with large matrix if there is any other way to represent a large matrix
with less space and I am a bit confused!! I am really new to such big data,
because here I think I have already entered through the door of big data!

Thanks a lot
Makro