[Symphony] testing infeasibility of an MILP problem

Rudan János rudanj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:47:21 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm working on a problem where we use MILP to restructure a given
directed graph. The infeasibility of the formulated MILP problem tells
us that the original graph has some special structural property.

Based on these, we are quite interested in the following: is it
possible to test the feasibility of a given MILP? We do not care about
a specific solution, the only question is the existency of the
solution.

I tried to look after this topic in the literature, but I cannot find
any relevant information.
Could you offer me some papers or software tools which could be relevant?

Thanks,
János