[Symphony] Configuring Symphony for a Release build with VS 10.0

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Jul 27 13:01:07 EDT 2012

All projects should have been set to /MD in a clean checkout. That's what I
get. Was it not the case? In the current trunk version, we switched to
using property sheets to keep all of these settings aligned for all
projects. That should keep problems like this from arising once we push
those changes.

Cheers,

Ted