[Symphony] Compiling symphony with one callback

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:12:21 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm starting to build a code with SYMPHONY, mainly based in the
"Walkthrough..." example of Michael Trick.

To start I've just included a callback to insert cuts, but it appears
that is is not being called.

In Trick's example it only defines the function, but there is no
sym_set_user_callback (something like that) as I expected.

Although my (small) code compiles fine, the callback is not being called
(put a printf inside it).

What additional step should I do ?

Cheers,

Haroldo

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/
sy