[Symphony] solution export and var names

Joost joost at dsj.nl
Fri Feb 3 05:58:27 EST 2012

Thanks for looking into this.

Another useful link on Kappa:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cosinfoc/v12r2/index.jsp?topic=
%2Filog.odms.cplex.help%2FContent%2FOptimization%2FDocumentation%2FCPLEX
%2F_pubskel%2FCPLEX429.html

In my experience a 'higher' condition number makes a problem (much)
harder to solve, and is a signal to check problem data and formulation.

I will look into CglGomory.cpp and try to compute the condition number
first for the root node.

Joost