[Symphony] Different solutions when using osi and symphony

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Oct 23 14:40:17 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, I can't replicate the problem. I tried a few different
versions and both OSI and a direct call to SYMPHONY return the value -2207.94
in every case, with both OSI and SYMPHONY. If you can provide a little more
detail, such as specific compiler version, configuration options used, what
ThirdParty packages you had installed, etc., I can try to look into it a bit
more.

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs